Meeting the media after being sworn in on Wednesday, December 9, 2009.
Firstly I would like to thank my party leaders for having faith and trust and nominating me for this Senator-ship. During my tenure in office I would raise matters pertaining to
• Making the Senate more relevant to legislation and legitimization of bills passed
• Matters concerning racial unity and equality for all Malaysians.
• The provision of vernacular education as guaranteed by the constitution. The provision is not a privilege but a birth right to those Malaysians who want education through the vernacular medium.
• Equal economic opportunities
• Making civil service more inclusive, transparent, accountable and competent
• Climate change. Our role in curbing greenhouse gas emissions and adoption of green technology. Public transport, greening of cities, alternative energy source, recycling, waste management
• S.Ramakrishnan, R. (2007). Share Buyback Signaling Tool: Malaysian perspective, http://icbm.bangkok.2007, 1-18.
• S.Ramakrishnan, R. (2009). Determinants of share buyback and its implication on share price, October 2009, 1st,International Conference on Finance, Business & Accounting, 28-30 Dec,2009.